Friday, April 17, 2009

something that isn't about club penguin for a change

Hey everyone, I decided I would post something that isn't about club penguin for once, and I had a bit of luck this morning, because surely some people who visit this blog will have the game: Skate 2 on Xbox 360 or PS2. I also have it, I got it recently after playing the demo that I downloaded on Xbox 360, and i have got quite far in career mode, and there was one place i recently learnt about that you could get ontop of, its a tower called the lindley tower. its a great place for skydiving, and i wanted to get up there, so i tried in freeskate but failed, you see, you cant just skate\walk up there, you have to unlock it as a spawn point. Now here's the lucky part, you see after reading that you had to do HoM ( Hall of Meat) challenges, I gave it a go last night, but there weren't any, so I was a bit confused, but then this morning, when i gave up and decided to get cash to buy a peice of land by bailing of the E on the "New San VanElona sign. I capitalised italocalized and boldilized the E in vanelona because thats the e you bail off, and about the second or third time, i acid dropped down the ramp, off the jump, baild, went flying, hit my leg on the pole, went tumpling the hill in cannonball position, fell of the edge, landed on the pipe, rolled off and landed on the ground, I got a score of 75,000 and it went red, i broke nearly everything including my groin, and then when i went continue, something popped up saying, you have unlocked lindley tower as a spawn point in your challenge map!, so all you have to do, people with skate 2, just break your groin (have to be a male skater) I will post a video soon, i still haven't looked at my computer to see what was wrong, bye.

P.s. the best way to break your groin is to jump off somewhere high, hit your groin on a metal pole, then do the splits at the end, and if you're lucky, it will go into the red, and it will show you that you have broken your groin.

No comments: