Saturday, September 19, 2009

Website no longer about club penguin

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about it and I've decided this website will no longer be about club penguin because I barely ever play it anymore, except maybe for when the parties are on. It will now be a website about the cool domino game, Domino Toppler, I will be changing the web adrress. I will also start up another website for people who like glitching on consoles like Xbox 360, PS3, PS2 etc. I myself am an Xbox 360 glitcher and I try to find glitches online on Burnout Paradise, I have an online friend who likes to find hiding spots and glitches as well and we hang out whenever he's online. So soon I will be posting a video (slightly laggy because of graphics) of Domino Toppler, it will have another video following it because it spells a word and I ran out of room.

No comments: